Targets younger children wanting to develop their cash handling skills. May also be helpful for individuals from other countries. This area focuses on:
- Coin and currency recognition
- Understanding their relative values
- Figuring the correct amount of cash needed to purchase a particular item
- Making change
- Counting money
Generally, this area would appeal to children 6 or under.
Targets older children wanting to develop their Money Management skills. This area focuses on:
- Refining shopping skills
- Develop saving, sharing and spending plans
- Setting financial goals
- Tracking progress
- Modifying plans
- Making wise investments
- Using insurance to manage risk
Generally, this area would appeal to children 8 or older.